AMD Hairdressing Policies
Life can be a real pain at times, and we understand that every now and then things don’t work out as planned. However, we are a small business that relies on having our clients turn up to their booked appointment. When you don’t attend your appointment or don’t give us enough notice that you can’t attend, that also means that we have turned away other clients because that time was allocated to you specifically for that service, which is not fair on us, or the other client.
To protect our loyal clients appointments, to protect our business from loss of trading, and to ensure your appointment is relaxing and enjoyable, we have adapted the following salon policies. We may use or discretion and waive the policy where we deem necessary.
We greatly appreciate your support of our business and we will endeavour to provide the utmost
professional service to you at every appointment.
- All no-show clients, and cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment may incur a cancellation fee.
- We run by appointment, therefor late arrivals of 15 minutes or more may be unable to be serviced, and if so, the cancellation policy will apply.
- Booked services cannot be cancelled on arrival of appointment.
- All clients will be sent a confirmation SMS four days prior to their appointment. Failure to confirm 24 hours prior to your appointment may result in the appointment being cancelled.PLEASE NOTE: it is an automated system and can only receive “YES” or “NO” responses, no personal messages.
- Our highly trained technicians provide professional colour results using the finest products available. AMD Hairdressing cannot guarantee lasting results unless you are using recommended home hair care purchased from AMD Hairdressing, or if you swim regularly.
- As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, any problems with your service
must be reported within 1 (one) week of the original service by phone call or in person. As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, AMD Hairdressing will fix the service or replace the product at no charge, within 1 (one) week of the report of the fault.
- All prices include GST. All prices are subject to variation without notice. To obtain a quote, please schedule a free consultation at AMD Hairdressing.
- Due to Victoria’s strict OH&S laws, all children under the age of 18 that are not receiving a service must remain seated and are not permitted to be on the salon floor. We work with hazardous chemicals, sharp and very hot tools; your child’s safety is important to us.
- Out of respect to all clients enjoying their relax and pamper time with us, unruly and loud clients and/or their children may be asked to leave the salon.